WatertoGo 50cls bottle green
50cl water bottle with unique 3-in-1 filter technology that eliminates up to 99.9999% of all Bacteria, Viruses, Chlorine, Fluoride and Heavy Metals leaving you with safe, healthy water.
- Filter lasts for 130 Litres
- 60 days use at 2L/day
- Replaces 260 single-use plastic water bottles
- Weighs just 98 grams
- BPA Free
- Filter 100% recyclable
- NOT Dishwasher Safe
How it Works
Our Unique 3-in-1 filter has been created based on technology originally developed for the NASA space programme.
The filter works instantly to protect against bacteria, parasites and microplastics reduces chemicals like chlorine and improves water taste.
The three technologies used in a Water-to-Go filter are:
- Mechanical filtration; a very small pore size which stops contaminants passing through.
- Electrical (by a positive charge) which reduces the pore size even further and attracts the contaminants like a magnet, trapping them inside the filter.
- Activated carbon -our filters use activated carbon without using adhesives that would vastly reduce the carbons efficiency. Instead, the activated carbon is contained within the filter membrane itself. This technique helps further reduce the contaminants whilst also eliminating bad tastes and odours.
The filter is hence ideal deal for hiking, camping, international travel and emergencies, it allows you to take any non-salt water from a stream, river, or tap and filter it instantly. Once the filter is activated and your bottle is full you are ready to drink, no need to keep removing the lid and filter until your ready to fill your bottle again.
The filter removes:
- 99.9999% for bacteria like E.Coli
- 99.999-99.9999% for viruses like Polio
- 99.99% for micro organisms
- Also, Heavy metals (like lead) and Chlorine and Fluoride are also filtered
50cls bottle greenGO is the must have bottle for any situation Its 3 in 1 filter technology means tha
A Proud Kase UK Partner
The use of high quality glass filters for landscape photography is quite simply game changing and will improve your resulting images. I am happy to talk filters and help you get started, start a conversation here