Phil Sproson Photography is working with the Peak District National Park Foundation and donating more than 10% of profits from each full priced calendar sold. There is option to donate more if you want to.
This calendar is a tribute to the places that inspire me, and with each calendar sold, I will make a donation to the Peak District National Park Foundation to ensure that these outstanding landscapes that we are so lucky to share with nature are available for future generations to enjoy. Phil Sproson.
- Peak District Landscapes by Photographer Phil Sproson
- Beautiful colours and practical calendar, lots of room for notes
- 250 GSM paper
- A4 wire bound, opening to A3
- Lots of room for making notes
- Featuring what3word addresses so that you can go and find the views that I photographed