Peak District Calendar 2024
- Peak District Landscapes by Photographer Phil Sproson
- Beautiful colours and practical calendar, lots of room for notes
- 250 GSM paper
- A4 wire bound, opening to A3
- Lots of room for making notes
- Featuring what3word /// addresses so that you can go and find the views that I photographed
Absolutely beautiful, brilliant photos, brings back memories! I can definitely recommend and will purchase again.
Excellent product slight delivery delay due to the postal strike but not much delay. I'm delighted with the product and the service.
Really happy thank you.
There is little more that can be said about The Peak District Calendar by Phil Sproson than it truly is outstanding. Having stumbled across it a few years back has been the calendar of choice from this point. Expertly captured landscapes that deliver a dash of joy on the first of each month and at least 28 days after that, partnered with functional, well-sized calendar space. High-quality printing and paper quality complete the package.
Excellent as always
A Proud Kase UK Partner
The use of high quality glass filters for landscape photography is quite simply game changing and will improve your resulting images. I am happy to talk filters and help you get started, start a conversation here